les immortels Index du Forum

les immortels Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] The Challenge@S26e08

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les immortels Index du Forum -> Coin detente -> Bar du village
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valiorl

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] The Challenge@S26e08 Répondre en citant

The Challenge S26e08 > shorl.com/jiliromydrabru

The Challenge S26e08

10cf746e54
Be sure that we read all your reports. FILENAME SIZE SEEDS PEERS ADDED UPD . I wish he wasn't with Nia, Id root for him The whole Wes playing the shit out of Zach/Leroy makes me want them to do a Rookies Vs Vets but have like the Vets be 7+ seasons so you still have dbags like Zach in there as rookies. 0 Share this post Link to post Member Tatum February 25, 2015 Teej and me both. The Challenge Battle Of The Exes 2 S26E08 . Zach still needs a crotch punch. They're like the anti-Zach and Jonna. And Nia and Leroy are ridiculous with this vendetta they have against Jay and Jenna. I'd like to hear his take on some of the shit that goes on.

Asshole 1 Share this post Link to post Member choclatechip45 February 25, 2015 Leroy/Nia were annoying with me with all the Jay/Jenna hate. Who are these kids? I already stopped watching RW. Jordan and Sarah making up was actually nice. I really thought that Leroy and Nia were going to throw Jay and Jenna in after what happened last week. Aww, Jay.No one thought you Jonna were going to date. Release Date: February 24, 2015 Duration: 42 min Cast: T.J. 0 bloodybizarre17 • 25 Feb 2015, 19:55 Show comment A10 V10 DEBONAIR YOU ROCK BRO reply close . Yeah, I love this side of TJ as well. 2 Share this post Link to post Member Tatum February 25, 2015 I was really excited when Zach sat Jonna down and explained to the camera, "I'm going to try and explain the root of my anger." I was like, yes, finally, why are you such a prick, please explain.

Trial - Vesselsin city ita 1080happy new year songnymphomaniac part 2jimi hendrix the jimi hendrix experienceelder scroll iv pcnatalie monroe mofohum tum pe marte hainbig hiro itabritney work bitch

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les immortels Index du Forum -> Coin detente -> Bar du village Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange